Monday, February 11, 2008

ELIANTO and Summer.....

Yey! my favorite part of the season is near! -SUMMERTIME
Im so excited to go out of town again with my family and friends. Sun, beach, sun glasses, sun dresses, tanlines, flipflops! Oh how i love these things when its summer!

Ofcourse, I need to have nice summer colors of make-up so i bought a nice set again in Elianto.





Color studio eye shadow - colors: light green, orange, gold and blue.
Long lasting and gentle on the skin. Their expertly coordinated colors will intensify your eyes.



I got another blue eyebrow pencil and mascara to match with my blue eyeshadow. Also their unique baked face powder compressed into pan. Ultra-fine powder, silky soft finish to glide-on for smooth and natural look. I got one in DEEP shade to match my skin when im already TAN!

0 comments: