Monday, January 28, 2008

GELATONE AT GREENBELT 3

Today, I was invited to attend a group discussion from an advertising company called Millward Brown in Makati. After the discussion, My friends and I went to G3 to eat dinner.



While walking along glorietta, different flavors of frozen dessert caught my eye. I winced at the price of a scoop but what the heck, it was too tempting to pass up!



The girl behind the counter patiently smiled at me as she gave me a small spoon of the gelato for me to taste. After trying 4 of the flavors they have (Mascarpone, Biscotto, Caramel and Bacio Bianco Toblerone) I finally choose Mascarpone. Mascarpone means cream cheese in Italian. I ask if they have sugar-free flavors and she told me that those flavors are out of stock! Their regulars are super sweet!



I like GELATO more than ordinary ice cream. One of the BEST I have tasted is in AMICI DI DON BOSCO in Pasay road/Arnaiz St. Makati. Super Yummy, creamy Gelato i've ever tasted! The best flavor for me are HAZELNUT and Vanilla Nut and would you believ its only P35 per scoop, while in GELATONE, its more pricey @ P100 per scoop!

0 comments: